You have decided to take the first step and to pre-register;
the adventure can begin for you!
- Fill the pre-registration document and send it via email to email@example.com or via post to Désertours, 3 rue de la Tour, BP 331 64500 CIBOURE France
- Join the 800€ down payment. (1 180 $CAD) Different payment methods are detailed in the pre-registration document
- You will receive by email your pre-registration confirmation as well as the name and the contact of your coach
- Finalize your registration 60 days before the event starts. You will have to pay 1 500 euros (2 205$ CAD) as a deposit 90 days before the final registration.
Therefore, the cancelation or postponement conditions are easy: In case of cancelation notified through registered mail at the latest 60 days before departure, 700€ will be refunded (50€ as administrative cost per person).
It is also possible to be granted more time for your preparation if needed and to register for the next edition without any additional costs and any new deposit. You must send a registered mail at the latest 60 days before the departure of the rally.
The price of the adventure
Registration fees for the Trophée Roses des Andes are 17 900 euros (26 300$ CAD) per team (2 team members).
Registration fees include
- The flights (round trip) from Paris and Montreal to Buenos Aires and from Buenos Aires to Salta
- Rental of the 4WD vehicle
- Registration for the pilot, the co-pilot and the vehicle
- The organization of the Trophée
- The daily roadbook and briefings
- The logistics of the bivouacs with sanitary facilities
- Accomodation in bivouacs in individual tents and 4 nights in 5 stars hotels
- Half-board in Argentina
- Mechanical assistance
- Medical assistance
- Prize ceremony and closing night (private party with entry ticket, dinner, drinks and show)
- The liability insurance of the organization
- The organization is in charge of you once you arrive to the airport (Paris or Montreal) and until you reach the same airport on the way back
- Free documents and preparation tools (typical presentation book for the sponsors, posters, roadbooks, etc.)
- A team to assist you all year long
- A personalized blog for your team
- Communication and media coverage before, during and after the Trophée
- The daily broadcasting of videos, stages summary, photos, rankings, on the «live race» website
- A souvenir film
Registration fees do not include:3>
- - Mandatory sanitary repatriation insurance
- - The geolocation device rental (900€)
- - The Tripy II device rental (odometer)
- - The security kit rental (tackle, straps, jerry can, tools...)
- - The rental deposit for the vehicle
- - Fuel (around 1$ US per litre), drinks during meals, and lunches
- - Mandatory equipment (tent, sleeping bag, mat adapted to the climatic conditions, approved helmets to drive on roads, 2 compasses made for the Southern hemisphere, a map of Argentina and a space blanket)
- - Navigation and driving training in the château de Lastours. Learn more about trainings.
The solidarity commitment during the event
Desertours, with the Enfants du désert association support the Equinoterapia del Azul foundation in Salta. This foundation takes care of children who suffer from disabilities offering them a real happiness therapy thanks to the horses. The foundation has several needs but the priority is to give access to the equine therapy sessions to more children.
You can decide to donate money on your personal behalf. So you can have an idea of the costs of such therapy for a disabled child, please refer to the detailed prices here under:
Equine therapy sessions for one child
- 1 year - 720€
- 2 years - 1440€
School fees for one child
- 2 months - 976€
- 3 months - 1464€
Therapy « cooking training»
Training « gardening training »